Purpose of Certification Check
TQCSI provides the means to check the certification our clients have obtained in order to:
- Provide confidence to our clients that their certifications are valid and have been properly registered to TQCSI Head Office and JAS-ANZ.
- Provide confidence to other parties that deal with our clients that their certifications are valid and have been properly registered to TQCSI Head Office and JAS-ANZ.
Checking Your Certificate at TQCSI Head Office
Follow these steps to check your certificate at TQCSI Head Office:
- Open http://www.tqcsi.com/certified-organisations
- In the box below "Search Certified Organisations by Country", select Indonesia. Click the "Go" button.
- Find your company name. The list is sorted by Registration Number.
- Click on "E-Certificate" to see your certificate directly on your browser or click "PDF" to have your certificate displayed in PDF form (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required).
Checking Your Certificate at JAS-ANZ
Follow these steps to check your certificate at JAS-ANZ (Accreditation Body):
- Open https://www.jas-anz.org/our-directory/certified-organisations.
- In the box below "Organization Name", enter any one or two words of your company name.
- In the box below "Country", choose Indonesia.
- Click the "Search" button. A new table will show up.
- Click on your company name. Your certificate detail is shown on the next page.