Purpose of Certification Check
TQCSI provides the means to check the certification our clients have obtained in order to provide confidence to our clients (as well as to other parties that deal with our clients) that their certifications are valid and have been properly registered to TQCSI Head Office and JAS-ANZ
Checking Your Certificate at TQCSI Head Office
Follow these steps to check your certificate at TQCSI Head Office:
- Open https://www.tqcsi.com/certified-organisations/organisations-certified-by-tqcsi.html.
- In the box "Conduct a search of our Certified Organisations by Regional Office", select Indonesia. Click the "Go" button.
- Find your company name. The list is sorted by Registration Number.
- Click on "E-Certificate" to see your certificate directly on your browser or click "PDF" to have your certificate displayed in PDF form (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required).
Checking Your Certificate at JAS-ANZ
Follow these steps to check your certificate at JAS-ANZ (Accreditation Body):
- Open https://register.jasanz.org/certified-organisations.
- In the box "Organisation Name", enter any one or two words of your company name.
- In the box "Country", choose Indonesia (optional).
- Click the "Apply" button. A new table will show up at the bottom of the page.
- To see your certificate detail, click on your company name.